Auctions: 4H Building - 8,150 Square Feet
- ADA Accessible
- Bleacher Sections (each) ($45.00 Add-on)
- Chairs (each) ($1.50 Add-on)
- Concessions Seating Area (optional)
- Concrete Floor
- Electricity (per plug) ($15.00 Add-on)
- Independent Midway (optional)
- Outdoor Food Vendors (per day) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Park Area Rental (per day) ($250.00 Add-on)
- Park Area Set Up/Tear Down (per day) ($125.00 Add-on)
- Pipe & Draping (per 8' or 10' section) ($12.00 Add-on)
- Podium With Microphone (each) ($40.00 Add-on)
- Portable Screen ($30.00 Add-on)
- Room Rental (per day) ($500.00 Add-on)
- Room Set Up/Tear Down Days (per day) ($250.00 Add-on)
- Sound & Lighting
- South Grass Parking Lot Rental (per day) ($600.00 Add-on)
- South Grass Parking Lot Set Up/Tear Down (per day) ($300.00 Add-on)
- Stage: 4' x 8' Section (per section) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Stage: 6' x 8' Section (per section) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Table Cloths (each) ($5.00 Add-on)
- Table Skirting (each table) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 60" Round (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 8' Rectangular (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 6' Rectangular (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Wireless Microphone (each) ($50.00 Add-on)
Included in the $500 room rental fee are sound and lighting, WiFi, parking and restrooms. Set up times are free if done the day of the event. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the day of your event for an additional fee of $250 per day. Please note that any special sound or lighting requirements may result in additional charges. Optional items and costs are listed above.
If you choose to have auction rings, chair or bleacher seating is available. One bleacher section seats 50. Pipe and draping is available if you wish to partition off areas within the facility.
Outdoor space is also available if you wish to have display areas of automobiles, heavy equipment, etc. The adjacent outdoor spaces include:
Independent Midway: The asphalt Independent Midway is 70’ wide and runs directly north of this facility. You may use the section of the Midway adjacent to the facility at no extra cost.
Park Area: The grass Park Area is approximately 223’ x 190’ (.97 AC) and is directly west of this facility. Rental is $250 per day. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the date of your event for an additional fee of $125 per day.
South Grass Parking Lot: The South Grass Parking lot is approximately 340’ x 580’ (4.52 AC) and is directly south of this facility. Rental is $600 per day. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the date of your event for an additional fee of $300 per day.
CLICK HERE to view a map of these outdoor areas.
Expo Center approved caterers for concessions are not required in the 4H Building. Outdoors concessions stands or food trucks are permissible, with a $30 per day charge for electricity and water. Or, you may choose one of our approved caterers for your event. All of our approved caterers are licensed and experienced, and they will work closely with you and the Expo staff to help create an exceptional experience for you and your guests. Please contact them for menus and pricing. CLICK HERE for information about our approved caterers.
Are you ready to get started with your event planning? The first step is to complete and submit an online Request for Proposal (RFP). The RFP will provide us the initial information we need to determine date(s) availability and estimated costs. Within three business days of the submission of the RFP, our event manager will contact you to discuss the options you have chosen, other services or options that you may desire, and to answer any questions. After this follow up discussion, we will prepare an estimate for you. Please note that submitting an RFP does NOT guarantee date availability or costs. It is simply a tool we use to get your event planning started. So, if you are ready to begin, just CLICK HERE to complete and submit your RFP.
If you find that this facility does not meet your needs, CLICK HERE to view all six of our facility options to find the right one for your event.