Horse Show Arena, Barns and Campground
- ADA Accessible
- Bleacher Sections (each) ($45.00 Add-on)
- Campsite (per day) ($35.00 Add-on)
- Campsite Overnight Security (per hour) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Covered Bleacher Seating
- Enclosed Judging/Announcement Stand
- Horse Barn Dumpster Fee ($200.00 Add-on)
- Horse Barn Rental (Per Day) ($900.00 Add-on)
- Horse Barn Stall Clean Up Fee (per stall) ($15.00 Add-on)
- Outdoor Electric (per plug) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Outdoor Food Vendors (per day) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Picnic Tables (each) ($20.00 Add-on)
- Portable Ticket Booth (per day) ($150.00 Add-on)
- Riding Arena - Additional Dressings (per dressing) ($25.00 Add-on)
- Riding Arena Dressing (initial)
- Riding Arena Rental (per day) ($200.00 Add-on)
- Saw Horses-Large (each) ($2.00 Add-on)
- Saw Horses-Small (each) ($4.00 Add-on)
- Sound & Lighting
- Stanchions With Chains (per 50' feet) ($5.00 Add-on)
- Steel Gate (per section) ($15.00 Add-on)
- Warm Up Arena
- Wooden Benches (each) ($30.00 Add-on)
Our 135' by 220' riding arena, and separate 70' x 205' warm up arena, are perfect for your next horse show. Also included are handicap accessible covered bleacher seating for 200, along with a two story enclosed judging and announcing stand. The rental fee of $200 per day includes sound and lighting, WiFi, parking and restrooms. The arena will be dressed prior to the show at no charge. Additional dressings are available for $25 each.
The 126’ x 178’ Horse Barn includes 108 stalls. Horse Barn rental fee is $900 per day, along with a clean-up charge of $15 per stall and a dumpster fee of $200.
The 104’ x 149’ Cattle Barn is available for up to 32 additional temporary stalls.
RV campsites with electric and water hook-up are available for $35 per day. Use of the camping area required overnight security at the rate of $30 per man hour.
Bleachers, picnic tables, and long wooden benches can be added for additional outdoor seating. A portable ticket booth, gates, black stanchions with chains, rope and pennants are also available.
Concessions catering is not included in the costs listed above. Dates and facilities are only guaranteed when a contract is executed and any necessary deposits are paid. 7% Indiana sales tax is added to all invoices. Prices are subject to change.
Concessions catering is not included in the costs listed above. You may use one of the Expo Center’s approved caterers or your own vendor, with a $30 per day charge for electricity and water. All of our approved caterers are licensed and experienced, and they will work closely with you and the Expo staff to help create an exceptional experience for you and your guests. Please contact them for menus and pricing. CLICK HERE for information about our approved caterers.
Are you ready to get started with your event planning? The first step is to complete and submit an online Request for Proposal (RFP). The RFP will provide us the initial information we need to determine date(s) availability and estimated costs. Within three business days of the submission of the RFP, our event manager will contact you to discuss the options you have chosen, other services or options that you may desire, and to answer any questions. After this follow up discussion, we will prepare an estimate for you. Please note that submitting an RFP does NOT guarantee date availability or costs. It is simply a tool we use to get your event planning started. So, if you are ready to begin, just CLICK HERE to complete and submit your RFP.