Workshops/Seminars Up To 150 Guests - Banquet Room Two
- ADA Accessible
- Carpeted Floor
- Chairs (each) ($1.50 Add-on)
- Cloth Napkins (each) ($0.50 Add-on)
- Easels (each) ($5.00 Add-on)
- Electricity (per plug) ($15.00 Add-on)
- Overhead Screens (each) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Pipe & Draping (per 8' or 10' section) ($12.00 Add-on)
- Pipe & Draping (perimeter walls) ($120.00 Add-on)
- Podium With Microphone (each) ($40.00 Add-on)
- Portable Screen ($30.00 Add-on)
- Prep Kitchen For Caterer
- Projector (each) ($50.00 Add-on)
- Room Rental (per day) ($325.00 Add-on)
- Room Set Up/Tear Down Days (per day) ($162.50 Add-on)
- Security If Alcohol Served (per man hour) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Sound & Lighting
- Stage: 4' x 8' Section (per section) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Stage: 6' x 8' Section (per section) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Table Cloths (each) ($5.00 Add-on)
- Table Skirting (each table) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 60" Round (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 8' Rectangular (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 6' Rectangular (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Wireless Microphone (each) ($50.00 Add-on)
Expo Banquet Room Two is perfect for the smaller workshop or seminar. It can accommodate up to 150 guests in theater type seating. Or, you prefer table seating, it can accommodate up to 100 seated guests without a stage, and up to 80 with a small stage. Please note that the addition of food service stations and bars may further reduce the seating capacity. This space is 1,728 square feet (27' x 64'), is carpeted and air conditioned.
Included in the $325 room rental fee are sound and lighting, prep kitchen for caterer, WiFi, parking and restrooms. Set up times are free if done the day of the event. Set up may be done the day before for an additional fee of $162.50. Please note that any special sound or lighting requirements may result in additional charges. Optional items and costs are listed above.
For table seating, table sizes include 60" round (seats 8), 8' rectangular (seats 8-10) or 6' rectangular (seats 6-8). Table skirting is available in black, navy or cream. Tablecloths and napkins are available in a wide array of colors.
Pipe and draping is available in black, navy or cream. Pipe and draping can be used to partition off sections of the room, or to line the walls of the venue providing additional color and a more formal, warm environment.
Bar service and catering are not included in the costs listed above. No outside food or beverages are allowed. The Porter County Expo Center requires security at all events where alcohol is served. The number of security personnel will be determined by the event specialist. The Porter County Expo Center reserves the right to require security at any event, solely at its discretion. Security will be charged at the rate of $30 per man hour.
Dates and facilities are only guaranteed when a contract is executed and any necessary deposits are paid. 7% Indiana sales tax is added to all invoices. Prices are subject to change.
The Expo Center provides a wide variety of bar service packages. Our event specialist will work with you to choose a bar package that fits all of your needs and budget. CLICK HERE for more information about our bar service packages.
Catering is available only through vendors approved by the Porter County Expo Center. All of our approved caterers are licensed and experienced, and they will work closely with you and the Expo staff to help create an exceptional experience for you and your guests. Please contact them for menus and pricing. CLICK HERE for information about our approved caterers.
Are you ready to get started with your event planning? The first step is to complete and submit an online Request for Proposal (RFP). The RFP will provide us the initial information we need to determine date(s) availability and estimated costs. Within three business days of the submission of the RFP, our event manager will contact you to discuss the options you have chosen, other services or options that you may desire, and to answer any questions. After this follow up discussion, we will prepare an estimate for you. Please note that submitting an RFP does NOT guarantee date availability or costs. It is simply a tool we use to get your event planning started. So, if you are ready to begin, just CLICK HERE to complete and submit your RFP.
If you find that this facility does not meet your needs, CLICK HERE to view all twelve of our facility options to find the right one for your event.